- Travel through the city with ease on an electric bike
- Choose from two convenient departure times
- Ride tandem with your child
- Use a provided helmet and gloves
Departure & Return
"Big Sur Adventures, 17 Mile Drive," 2106 Sunset Drive, Pacific Grove, CA 93950 Directly across from Hayward Lumber. Look for free street parking on Sunset Dr or nearby Crocker Ave and Asilomar Ave.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- All riders must sign a waiver
- Minors must have a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian (can be signed electronically)
- Child rate applies only when riding tandem with a paying adult
- Minimum solo rider height: 4'10"
- Maximum rider weight 350 lb.
- Max tandem child weight: 120 lb.
- Max combined rider/child tandem weight 350 lb.
- A maximum of 25 people per booking
- Photo I.D. required
- Can be chilly along the Ocean, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to rain, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age, 1 year
- Minimum age to ride solo, 14 years (younger children can ride on tandem e-bike with adult)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Big Sur Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.