Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about the fishing and canning era in Monterey
- Observe local wildlife like sea lions while you explore
- Enjoy a leisurely stroll along the waterfront
- A central meeting point makes for a seamless start
Departure & Return
The Monterey Walking Tours Cannery Row Tour starts at 601 Wave St between Prescott and Hoffman, at the benches in the small plaza near the parking garage elevators. 9:45 AM meet for 10 AM departure
Bruce Arris Way
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Original Monterey Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands