Explore our promoted experiences
- GPS-guided independent Sea Car tour in Monterey
- Explore Cannery Row and Monterey Bay
- Helmets and full tank of fuel included
- No need for maps — the talking scooter car navigates itself
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Choose to make your own adventure, or follow a predetermined route. The planned itinerary takes you past the historical buildings of Monterey, Fisherman’s Wharf, Cannery Row and the park and beach at Lovers Point. With the open convertible top, you can admire views of the Pacific, harbor, sand dunes and cypress trees, plus stop to watch for marine life like otters and seals.
Note: Price is based per car.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Drivers must be 20 years of age or older and must present a valid driver's license
- Minimum age is 4 years; children must be accompanied by an adult
- All renters must be able to read, understand and sign a liability release and waiver form
- Maximum weight is 400 lbs (180 kg) per car; each rider must be under 200 lbs (90 kg) or drive their own car
- Maximum passenger height is 6 feet 3 inches (190 cm)
- One member of each group must present a credit card and government-issued ID; this information will only be used in the case of damage or loss of property
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Price is per car (which seats up to 2 passengers)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Car Tours, LLC
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "amazing and fun, the cars have a gps that takes and guides you to really nice location and beautiful views." See review