- Separate arrival and departure lounges are available — choose one or both
- Skip the crowded airport terminals for the relaxing atmosphere of a comfortable lounge
- Enjoy cold and hot beverages, as well as tapas, sandwiches, fruit and other snacks
- Take advantage of the included Wi-Fi, and catch up on the latest magazines and newspapers
- Receive fast-track service through security, immigration and customs lines
Departure & Return
- Montego Bay - Departure Point: Sangster International Airport (MBJ) Directions: Departure Lounge: After airline check-in, proceed to the Club Mobay information booth beside check-in desk #28 and next to entrance for security and immigration.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
What To Expect
After checking in for your flight, make your way to the Club Mobay information booth, next to the entrance for security and immigration. Check in for your lounge access here, and then sail through security and immigration with your fast-track service.
On the mezzanine level, enter the Club Mobay departure lounge. Unwind before your departing flight; snack on the provided fresh fruit, sandwiches, tapas and other light fare, and sip on a refreshing drink (either alcoholic or non-alcoholic) or cup of coffee.
Read magazine or newspaper, use the high-speed Wi-Fi, freshen up with a shower, play electronic games on the provided tablets or enjoy a mini treatment at the Mango Spa (own expense).
Kids can play in Pickney Place, a sound-proof playroom, or if you are sans kids, hang out in the adults-only lounge. If you must catch up on work before returning to the real world, take advantage of the fully equipped business center. Capture some final souvenir shots at the fun Tropical Shotz photo booth (additional cost).
When it’s time for your flight, you’ll board your plane refreshed and relaxed.
When you get off your plane at Montego Bay’s Sangster International Airport, head to the Club Mobay meeting point, where your club representative will be waiting to greet you.
Fill out your immigration forms (your representative can help if needed), and breeze through customs and immigration with your fast-track access. Your host will help you retrieve your luggage at baggage claim and escort you to the Club Mobay arrival lounge.
In the arrival lounge, use the high-speed Wi-Fi, catch up with the news on the flat-screen cable TVs, enjoy snacks and beverages, read the provided magazines and newspapers or freshen up in the private restroom while the lounge’s relaxing reggae music puts you in the island spirit.
When you’re ready, you’ll be escorted your ground transportation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- NOTE: you MUST include all passenger legal names when booking in order for your lounge to be confirmed.
- Kindly note it is the responsibility of our valued customers to inform Club MoBay of any changes or flight updates made to the original itinerary.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The following are the links to completing the pre-authorisation form to travel:
- For your protection, face masks are mandatory, hands sanitized upon entry and temperature checks will be conducted.
- Most travelers can participate
- Personalized escort available only with the arrival service
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIP Attractions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Club Mobay: Sangster Airport VIP Lounge, Concierge Service, and Fast-Track Entry.
- "Every year in January, it's a must to stay in Mobay Lounge while waiting to leave for home." See review
- "Worth every penny to be escorted to the Fast track lane saving about 1.5 hours waiting in the normal immigration line!" See review
- "Well worth it to skip the long lines in customs and immigration." See review