- Half-day Cannes, Antibes and St-Paul-de-Vence shore excursion from Monaco
- Admire the breathtaking French Riviera as you drive along the Mediterranean coast
- See the impressive yachts in Antibes' world-famous Billionaire's Quay
- Walk down the luxurious seafront promenade of Croisette Boulevard in Cannes
- Visit the Festival Palace, where the Cannes International Film Festival is held
- Small-group tour limited to eight ensures a more personalized experience
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Arrive in Antibes and join your knowledgeable guide for a walking tour of the historic center. Don't miss a look at the harbor called Billionaire's Quay – so named for the enormous luxury yachts that dock here.
Travel on to nearby Cannes, well-known for its glamorous shops and the Cannes International Film Festival that's held here each year. Drive along the fashionable Croisette Boulevard (Promenade de la Croisette) to see the trendy restaurants and shops before paying a visit to the Festival Palace (Palais des Festivals et des Congrès), which is the site of the film festival. Walk up the famous steps as you check out the handprints of Hollywood stars on the walls.
On the way back to Monaco, traveling a different route, stop in the Medieval walled village of Saint-Paul-de-Vence in Provence. Enjoy a stroll down its cobblestoned streets or browse the many small shops and galleries.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:We will ensure your timely return to the Monaco port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Folding wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Liven up
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms