8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Driver/ guide fee
Port pick up and drop off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any hotel within Mombasa
Note: airport pick up to your hotel you will be charge an extra USD 20 (pay on arrival)
- Kilindini Harbour., Shimanzi, Mombasa, Kenya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY African Beast tours and safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mombasa city tour, Fort Jesus and Haller Park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mombasa city tour, Fort Jesus and Haller Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mombasa city tour, Fort Jesus and Haller Park?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mombasa city tour, Fort Jesus and Haller Park?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 67431P52
Compare Similar Experiences
Mombasa city tour, Fort Jesus and Haller Park
3 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMombasaBus Tours - Zanzibar CityCity Tours - Zanzibar CityFull-day Tours - Zanzibar CityBus Tours - MoshiCity Tours - MoshiFull-day Tours - MoshiBus Tours - Dar es SalaamCity Tours - Dar es SalaamFull-day Tours - Dar es SalaamCategory