15 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fee to Tsavo East National park
Transport in a proper customized safari vehicle with a pop-up roof for easy game viewing
Lunch in one of the lodges in Tsavo East park
Bottled clean drinking water
Pickup and drop-off to your hotel
Professional English-speaking guide
Drinks and beverages e.g alcohol
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For airport pickup we will wait for you at arrivals with a banner with your name on it
For Port/cruise pickup we will also be at the waiting area with a banner with your name on it
- Moi Intl Airport, Mombasa Kenya
- Kilindini Harbour., Shimanzi, Mombasa, Kenya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Perfect Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Private Tour of Tsavo East National Park from Mombasa?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Private Tour of Tsavo East National Park from Mombasa?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Private Tour of Tsavo East National Park from Mombasa?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Private Tour of Tsavo East National Park from Mombasa?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMombasaBus Tours - Zanzibar CityNature and Wildlife - Zanzibar CitySafaris - Zanzibar CityFull-day Tours - Zanzibar CityBus Tours - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiSafaris - MoshiFull-day Tours - MoshiBus Tours - Dar es SalaamNature and Wildlife - Dar es SalaamSafaris - Dar es SalaamFull-day Tours - Dar es SalaamCategory