3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Get your bearings in Arches National Park with this small-group evening guided tour that will orient you and help decide where to go and how best to tackle Arches on your own the next day. Learn all about the park and it's mysterious geology from your guide who also introduces you the delicate botany of the desert and the human history of Moab.
- Evening tour of Arches National Park: Great for first-time visitors
- Learn all about the park's history and geology from your guide
- Small-group tour (maximum six guests): A more personalized experience
- Hassle-free pickup from your Moab accommodations
Saved to wishlist!
Date not available? Check directly with "Moab In A Day" for additional availability.
Hotel pickup in Moab including Sorrel and Red Cliffs (Under Canvas, pick up is at Lions Park)
A text reminder to your phone 1-2 days before your scheduled tour with important tour information.
Cold water refills and snacks (please bring refillable water bottle)
3-4 mile hike through a stream inside canyon over uneven wet terrain.
Gratuities (industry standard of 10%)
Hiking gear: bring good hiking water shoes, backpacks w/ 1.5 qts of ice water per guest and snacks.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For this tour we pick up from all Moab area hotels, campgrounds, AirBnBs including Sorrel River Ranch and Red Cliffs Lodge. Pack Creek Ranch and Under Canvas pick up point is at Lion's Park at the intersection of Hwys 128 & 191.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For your protection, extreme last minute notice cancellations are possible if one of our guides presents with flu-like symptoms. Full refunds will be issued in such cases.
- Masks are required inside the vehicle. Free masks will be provided for those who need them. We appreciate your understanding.
- Not recommended for high risk individuals for COVID complications, including but not limited to those over 65 years of age, those with chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma, severely obese, diabetetics, those with chronic kidney disease, or undergoing dialysis, with liver disease, or other immunocompromised individuals (HIV, undergoing treatment for cancer, ot other underlying medical conditions).
- Please cancel your tour if on the day of the tour you have knowingly been in close contact defined as 6 feet or less for a duration of 15 minutes or more with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or with anyone that has had the above stated symptoms in the last 14 days, or if you are someone who who has traveled outside of the United States in the past 14 days, or within an area identified as a COVID-19 “hot-spot” within the last 14 days.
- Please cancel your tour if on the day of the tour you present with the following symptoms: fever of 100.5 F or 38.1 C of higher, or chills, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, cough, sore throat, runny nose, muscle aches, loss of taste or smell that cannot be attributed to another condition.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Moab In A Day
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Moab's Best Kept Secret: Mini Narrows Cool Summer Hike?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Moab's Best Kept Secret: Mini Narrows Cool Summer Hike?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Moab's Best Kept Secret: Mini Narrows Cool Summer Hike?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Moab's Best Kept Secret: Mini Narrows Cool Summer Hike?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingExtremeHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMoab4WD Tours - UtahSporting Events - UtahHiking - UtahExtreme - UtahHalf-day Tours - UtahCategory