- 3-hour Miri city sightseeing tour by coach
- Visit Canada Hill and the Miri Handicraft Centre
- Select a morning or afternoon departure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Passing by Tua Pek Kong, Miri's Taoist Chinese temple, as well as the Resident Office & District building, you'll get a glimpse of the Miri Resource Center, modern shopping malls, an oil and gas complex, and Piasau Camp.
Your guide makes a stop at the Miri Handicraft Centre. At this hub for arts and crafts made by the different ethnic groups of Northern Sarawak, browse for a variety of handicrafts ranging from Penan mats, basketry and beadwork to Iban Pua Kumbu cloth, Kenyah woodcarvings and Lun Bawang tree bark products.
Follow up with a visit to Canada Hill, a limestone ridge boasting views of Miri and its surroundings. Situated on its top is Oil Well No. 1, aka the Grand Old Lady, a monument to the region’s oil and gas industries. The nearby Petroleum Museum traces the technological development since oil was first struck in 1910. (Entry fee to be paid on-site.)
You'll finish with a tour of the market for a look at farmer-grown vegetables, fruits and poultry, before return transport to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please select the appropriate option when booking: Single Traveler or 2 or More.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Overland Services
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.