- Lambir Hills National Park day trip from Miri
- Hike in the species-rich forest and search for wildlife
- Learn about the biodiverse ecosystem from an informative guide
- Refresh under a waterfall in a mountain stream
- Pickup and drop-off included from central hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
During this morning or afternoon tour, set out for a walk through a forest of tall dipterocarp trees such as kapur, meranti, kempas and selangan batu. A kerangas forest with smaller and shorter trees are also to be found among low flowering and fruiting shrub trees, pitcher plants and orchids. Your guide points out mushrooms, moss, lichen, climbing vines, ferns, gingers and palms.
Listen for myriad bird calls among the rich biological kaleidoscope of Lambir Hills. At the end of your hike, you’re rewarded with a refreshing swim in a mountain stream under a waterfall. Afterward, finish your 4-hour tour with return transport to your hotel in Miri.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Advisable to bring: insect repellent, disposable poncho, sun hat, swim wear, and water bottle
- Sighting of wildlife is not guaranteed
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Overland Services
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Lambir Hills National Park Tour from Miri.