3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Feel the rush of roaring waterfalls and your own adrenaline on a thrilling 25-cable zipline course at Adventure Park near Puntarenas—one of the world’s original zipline adventures. With this day trip from San Jose, go deep into the rain forest to soar over 11 different cascades and test your bravery on a rock-face rappel and hanging bridge swing. You'll also take a dip in a natural swimming pool, rumble along forested trails on an off-road truck ride, and replenish your energy with an included restaurant lunch.
- Combo canopy zipline tour at Adventure Park near Puntarenas
- Fly on one of the world's original zipline courses and the longest in Costa Rica
- Soar through the treetops and over 11 waterfalls on 25 different cables
- A rappelling challenge and hanging bridge swing add to the adventure
- Swim in a spring-fed pool and take an off-road truck ride
- Includes lunch at a restaurant
- Transportation from San Jose hotels available
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will have our transportation pick up at Puntarenas pier or at Caldera port entrance with a sign of Adventure Park and your name on it. We will still wait for you even if the ship dock the port later.
We will also do pick up's from all surrounding hotels in Puntarenas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is seven years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Please wear comfortable (sport) clothes, with a bathing suit under the clothes; closed-toe shoes are mandatory
- Weight limit restriction of 280 pounds
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Park and Hotel Vista Golfo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Amazing Mega Zipline (25 lines) over 11 Waterfalls/ Puntarenas Pier
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsExtremePorts of Call ToursZipliningWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMiramarShore Excursions - Central PacificExtreme - Central PacificPorts of Call Tours - Central PacificZiplining - Central PacificCategory