- A city walking tour for active travelers
- Learn all about the history of Minsk on this themed tour
- Have fun with your enthusiastic English-speaking guide
- Receive a Soviet postcard and international postage to send to a friend
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Summer period is quite rainy in Minsk, so as tour supposes to be walking, we would ask you to take an umbrella or raincoat, if you have one.
- In case you don't, let us know in advance and we will figure it out!
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY White Wings travel agency
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.