Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day trip to Venice from Milan by coach
- Admire Venice from the water on a return boat trip across Venice Lagoon
- Guided walking tour of Venice’s highlights, including the Rialto Bridge and St. Mark’s Square
- Learn about Venice’s history and architecture from a guide
- Enjoy free time to shop, stroll, and have lunch (own expense) independently
- Round-trip coach transport with hotel pickup included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Along the way, hear about the history of this celebrated ‘Floating City.’ Famous for being built on a patchwork of 118 islands linked by more than 350 bridges, Venice was one of Europe’s greatest maritime powers from the early 14th to the 17th century, with a domain spanning the entire Mediterranean.
Upon arrival, enjoy a boat trip across Venice Lagoon, admiring the ethereal-looking cityscape of domes, towers, and spires as you approach from the water.
Then, step ashore for a walking tour of the main attractions. Wander along the Riva degli Schiavoni, the main waterside promenade lined with historical buildings, statues, and palazzos; and pause to admire the splendid Rialto Bridge arched across the Grand Canal.
Next, stroll through St. Mark’s Square, the piazza Napoleon is said to have dubbed the ‘drawing room of Europe.’ Gaze at the richly decorated façade of St. Mark’s Basilica and stop for photos by the Doge’s Palace, the former seat of Venice’s elected doges.
After time for a coffee (own expense) at Italy’s oldest café, enjoy the rest of the afternoon to explore independently. Perhaps delve into the tangled canals, alleyways, and piazzas, and relax over lunch (own expense) at any of the enticing restaurants or eating spots.
Peruse the shops for souvenirs, and if you wish, take a romantic gondola ride (additional cost) or visit a glass showroom to see a demonstration of traditional Venetian glass blowing.
When it’s time, sail back across the lagoon, and rejoin your coach for your journey back to Milan, where your tour ends with a central drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is formal
- Please note: you must notify the local tour operator about your hotel details at time of booking, by selecting one of the available hotels from the drop down menu at the check out. Failure to notify your hotel details at this time will result in an automatic cancellation of your reservation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zani Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms