Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Walking tour of Milan's cultural highlights
- See the 'Duomo,' one of the largest cathedrals in the world
- Skip-the-line access to view Leonardo da Vinci's iconic 'The Last Supper'
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
- Visit the birthplace of classic Italian opera at the Scala Theatre
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Option Duomo - The meeting point will be in Duomo Square n.4 (under the arches next to 12 OZ Coffee Joint). Meet the guide 15 minutes before the starting time.
Option Delle Grazie - The meeting point will be in front of Last Supper (Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie). Meet the guide 15 minutes before the starting time.
Option Duomo - The meeting point will be in Duomo Square n.4 (under the arches next to Benetton store).
Option Delle Grazie - The meeting point will be in front of Last Supper (Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Veditalia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Unfortunately, groups are allowed only 15 minutes to view The Last Supper which is nowhere near enough time to take in its beauty and detail." See review
- "Going inside the Duomo is not included in the tour." See review
- "On this particular day, hundreds of thousands of Alpine infantrymen were in Milan making travel difficult and unable to see the DUomo." See review