Are you interested in?
250 Tours & Activities
78 Tours & Activities
Columns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo) Tours
13 Tours & Activities
3 hours 30 minutes to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Discover Milan’s unique culinary and cultural traditions during this 4-hour food tour. Learn how Milanese food differs from the rest of Italy and how the cuisine combines traditions with new and innovative concepts. Sample some of the delicious food from Milan and Lombardy such as risotto alla Milanese, fresh pasta, local wines, cheeses, and more. Stroll around the town with your guide and discover the city’s neighborhoods and hidden gems.
- Take a 4-hour food tour of Milan and learn about it’s delicious cuisine
- Learn about the history behind the unique food of Milan and Lombardy
- Sample Milanese treats such as risotto alla Milanese and local cheeses
- Enjoy a personalized experience during this small-group walking tour
Saved to wishlist!
Professional local guide
Ride on a local tram
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointColumns of St. Lawrence, Corso di Porta Ticinese, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Return DetailsPorta Romana, 20135 Milano MI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY WalkingPalates
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walking Food Tour of Milan with Tastings?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Walking Food Tour of Milan with Tastings?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 68229P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingMilanFood Tours - LombardyWine Tastings - LombardyWalking Tours - LombardyFood Tours - FernoWine Tastings - FernoWalking Tours - FernoFood Tours - Lake ComoWine Tastings - Lake ComoWalking Tours - Lake ComoCategory
Piazza Gae AulentiAutodromo Nazionale MonzaPorta NuovaChurch of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro)Casa MilanTicineseLa Scala Opera House (Teatro alla Scala)Milan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)Palazzo LombardiaCorso Buenos AiresPoldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli)Codex AtlanticusMilan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)Leonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology San Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)Bramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)10 Corso ComoVia della SpigaPiazza FontanaLa Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)