Don’t worry—here are some similar options
30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Reserved table with privileged access
Second or third drink
Departure & Return
4/12/2021 - 2/10/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
Terrazza Duomo 21, P.za del Duomo, 21, 20122 Milano MI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY All Sport
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip-the-Line Duomo Panoramic Terrace Ticket with Aperitif?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip-the-Line Duomo Panoramic Terrace Ticket with Aperitif?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip-the-Line Duomo Panoramic Terrace Ticket with Aperitif?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip-the-Line Duomo Panoramic Terrace Ticket with Aperitif?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip-the-Line Duomo Panoramic Terrace Ticket with Aperitif
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursShopping Passes & OffersShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMilanSkip-the-Line Tours - LombardyShopping Passes & Offers - LombardySkip-the-Line Tours - FernoShopping Passes & Offers - FernoSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake ComoShopping Passes & Offers - Lake ComoCategory
Piazza Mercanti Tours & TicketsLeonardo3 Museum Tours & TicketsLa Scala Opera House (Teatro alla Scala) Tours & TicketsSerravalle Designer Outlet Tours & TicketsFidenza Village Tours & TicketsNavigli District Tours & TicketsMilan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano) Tours & TicketsBrera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera) Tours & TicketsTicinese Tours & TicketsSan Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro) Tours & TicketsCasa Milan Tours & TicketsSan Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro) Tours & TicketsMilan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano) Tours & TicketsArch of Peace (Arco della Pace) Tours & TicketsCodex Atlanticus Tours & TicketsStresa Tours & TicketsBranca Tower (Torre Branca) Tours & TicketsVicolo dei Lavandai Tours & TicketsChurch of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie) Tours & TicketsQC Termemilano Tours & Tickets