Explore our promoted experiences
- Milan walking tour including visit to Leonardo da Vinci’s The Last Supper with a local guide
- See the Atlantic Codex, the largest collection of da Vinci drawings in the world
- See the UNESCO-listed Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie from outside and learn about its history and design
- Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to Leonardo da Vinci's masterpiece The Last Supper
Departure & Return
Please be ready at the meeting point in Piazza Pio XI in front of the main entrance of the Pinacoteca Ambrosiana, 15 minutes before the departure of the tour.
What To Expect
Linger for a while at the Atlantic Codex and then walk through Milan with your guide and group, taking in the elaborate buildings and the charming streets. Once at the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, start a guided tour. The UNESCO World Heritage-listed church and Dominican convent was built in the late 15th century. After seeing much of the church, head into the erstwhile dining hall of the convent where Da Vinci's masterpiece, The Last Supper, is. Thanks to your skip-the-line ticket, breeze right in.
Enjoy the iconic painting and be sure to view it from a distance. Seeing it in the context of the fact that it's in a dining hall adds another level of intrigue and appreciation to the work. After your allotted time is finished, exit through the gift shop where the tour concludes.
Please note: reservations to see The Last Supper are limited and sell out quickly, sometimes months in advance. Choose this tour to be guaranteed advance booking and entrance tickets.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zani Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Only groups of 20 or something allowed at a time and only for 15 minutes , in a hermetically sealed room !" See review