Explore our promoted experiences
- Skip-the-line ticket to Milan's Brera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera)
- Save time with an advance ticket that lets you skip the main lines
- Explore Milan’s premier art museum as you wish, at leisure
- View stunning Italian and Flemish paintings from the 13th to the 20th century
- See works by Titian, Tintoretto, Rubens and more
- View masterpieces like Caravaggio’s 'Supper at Emmaus' and Mantegna's 'Dead Christ'
- Multiple admission times throughout the day
What To Expect
Once inside, set off to explore the 38-room museum, working through the collections of 13th- to 20th-century art independently. As you look round, enjoy the 17th-century interiors of the gallery, which began life as a study collection for students at the palace’s Fine Arts Academy (Accademia di Belle Arti). Many of the most notable pieces were appropriated from churches and other galleries during Napoleonic times, when Milan served as Italy’s capital.
Roam through the rooms to see paintings by artists such as Titian, Tintoretto, Raphael and more; and view the works by Rubens, Jordaens, Van Dyck and Rembrandt that were brought to the Brera from the Louvre to represent the 17th-century Flemish school of painting.
Pause longer to admire the star attractions, including the atmospheric Supper at Emmaus by Caravaggio, and the Dead Christ and Three Mourners by Andrea Mantegna. Other must-sees include Pietà by Giovanni Bellini, and 20th-century works such as Enfant Gras by Modigliani.
Having explored as you want, your experience concludes when you leave the gallery.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- PLEASE NOTE: The time you select on the order form is your preferred time. The museum will automatically confirm the closest available time, which can be any time during opening hours on the selected date, if your preferred time is no longer available.
- You must print and present Weekend in Italy confirmation voucher in order to redeem your tickets at the moment of the visit.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Weekend in Italy
Learn more about cancellations.