- Take a 2-hour guided tour of Teatro alla Scala and its museum
- Learn about the theater’s vibrant history and see some relics
- Take a guided walk around Piazza del Duomo and Galleria Vittorio Emmanuele
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own private tour guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: In front of the main entrance of Teatro alla Scala. Address: Teatro alla Scala: Via Filodrammatici, 2, 20121 Milano.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Faberest
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience