- Day tour of Lake Como from Milan
- Browse through local boutiques or stop for a bite to eat (own expense)
- Enjoy a walking tour of Como with your knowledgeable guide
- Take an afternoon cruise on the lake to visit Bellagio, or visit some of the lakeside villas with your guide
- Travel by train from Milan to the town of Como
Departure & Return
Milan Cadorna Train Station meeting point in front of bar 'Juicebar' inside the station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Arrive in Como after a train ride from Milan. Join your professional guide for a walking tour of the pretty lakeside town. Enjoy strolling through Como, stopping to browse through shops or to get something to eat (own expense) as you gaze at snow-capped mountains that surround the lush forests around the lake.
Choose a romantic afternoon cruise on Lake Como to visit the charming town of Bellagio or a trip with your guide to see some of the most spectacular lakeside villas – such as Villa Carlotta, Villa Balbianello or Villa Melzi.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY YOUR TRAVEL DIARY
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience