- Private Lake Como day trip, with cooking class and 2-course lunch, from Milan
- Relax with round-trip train travel to Como, nestled in Italy’s beautiful lake region
- Ride a ferry to Blevio for a cooking class with an expert chef
- Prepare a 2-course lunch of dishes such as homemade pasta and tiramisu
- Savor your creations with wine and finish with a walking tour of Como
- Ideal romantic experience for couples
- Enjoy personalized attention from a private guide and expert chef
Departure & Return
Meeting point with your Guide in front of Burger King store inside the Central Station ( Milano Stazione Centrale) 1° floor at the train platform level
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After roughly an hour, arrive at Como and take the short ferry ride to Blevio, set on the lake’s eastern banks. As you cruise, admire the views of the luxury villas, gardens and cliffs that frame the lake, and gaze out over the surrounding mountains.
Go ashore at Blevio, and head for the cooking school where your private culinary class will take place. Meet the friendly chef, and make yourself at home in the charming kitchen.
Enjoy a welcome drink and snacks as you chat about the 2-course lunch menu, and once you’re ready, set about preparing the dishes, drawn from different regions of Italy.
With guidance from your chef, use the fresh ingredients to conjure up a main dish such as homemade pasta or risotto. Then, follow it up by making a classic Italian dessert such as tiramisu, creating a delectable final flourish to your meal.
After your 2.5-hour class and with everything ready, sit down with your chef and enjoy your creations. Get feedback on your dishes, hear about the history of each recipe, and wash down your food with a delicious Italian wine, specially chosen to complement your meal.
Following lunch, bid farewell to your chef, and catch the ferry back to Como, admiring more of the enchanting scenery as you cruise. Then, finish your visit with a leisurely walking tour of Como’s main sights, including the picturesque waterfront, with your guide.
Lastly, return by train to Milan, where your tour ends at the station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY YOUR TRAVEL DIARY
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Lake Como Cooking Class from Milan.