Explore our promoted experiences
- Venture off the beaten path to a lovely aristocratic neighborhood
- Stop at a traditional café for espresso, ice cream or a Milanese cocktail
- Multiple daily departure times available
- Bike and helmet rental included
Departure & Return
Only 5 minutes walk (~500 meters) from two metro stations: AMENDOLA (MM1, red line. Control your train destination is RHO FIERA) or TRE TORRI (MM5, purple line)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- OPERATED BY Velocipedi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The ride is a nice distance and taken at a relaxed pace." See review