1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Delve into the brilliant mind of Leonardo da Vinci at this interactive exhibit. Leonardo3 - The World of Leonardo, located at Piazza della Scala, boasts a number of reproductions of Leonardo’s famous machines as well as manuscripts, digital restorations, and reconstructions. Enjoy a number of interactive experiences in a multitude of languages with audio guides.
- Learn about Leonardo da Vinci and his inventions at this interactive exhibit
- Discover digital restorations and reconstructions of his famous works
- See a digital restoration of The Last Supper and learn about the fresco
- This ticket has instant confirmation and grants you skip-the-line access
Saved to wishlist!
Souvenirs (available to purchase)
Transportation to/from attractions
Audio guide (available to purchase in 8 languages: Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish)
Departure & Return
Departure PointLeonardo3 - Il Mondo di Leonardo, Piazza della Scala At the entrance of Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, 20121 Milan Italy
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Leonardo3 - The World of Leonardo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Leonardo3 The World of Leonardo: Tickets for the Interactive Exhibition?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Leonardo3 The World of Leonardo: Tickets for the Interactive Exhibition?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Leonardo3 The World of Leonardo: Tickets for the Interactive Exhibition?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Leonardo3 The World of Leonardo: Tickets for the Interactive Exhibition?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Could be tricky to locate, but go all the through the Galleria from the Duomo to the next small piazza." See review
Product code: 31413P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesMilanAttractions & Museums - LombardyMuseum Tickets & Passes - LombardyAttractions & Museums - FernoMuseum Tickets & Passes - FernoAttractions & Museums - Lake ComoMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake ComoCategory
Codex AtlanticusMilan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)Milan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano)Lake Orta (Lago di Orta)Church of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro)Serravalle Designer OutletQC TermemilanoVia della SpigaPiazza Mercanti Corso Buenos AiresQuadrilatero d'OroAmbrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)Arch of Peace (Arco della Pace)San Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro)Fidenza VillageVicolo dei LavandaiCasa MilanBagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)Palazzo LombardiaMilan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)