Don’t worry—here are some similar options
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Ensure that you see 'The Last Supper' by Leonardo da Vinci during your visit to Milan with this private tour at the Basilica of Santa Maria delle Grazie. It can be difficult to get tickets to this popular attraction, but with this tour you can guarantee your admission. The guide then provides detailed commentary about da Vinci’s masterpiece and the church itself, for an in-depth experience of this Italian destination.
- Secure your admission ticket to one of Milan's top attractions
- Hear insightful commentary about 'The Last Supper' and the church
- Short tour duration makes it easy to fit into your day
- See one of Italy's artistic masterpieces
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
The Last Supper , Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie, 2, 20123 Milano MI, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The tour is offered only in English
- SONO OBBLIGATORI TUTTI I NOMINATIVI e le date di nascita DEI PARTECIPANTI AL TOUR / possibilità di cambio nominativo entro 48 ore dalla data di inizio del tour
- AT THE TIME OF BOOKING ALL NAMES and DATES OF BIRTH OF THE TOUR PARTICIPANTS ARE MANDATORY. it will be possible to make a name change no later than 48 hours from the start date of the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Decathlon DMC TOUR OPERATOR
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Last Supper Tour - Leonardo Da Vinci?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Last Supper Tour - Leonardo Da Vinci?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during The Last Supper Tour - Leonardo Da Vinci?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Last Supper Tour - Leonardo Da Vinci?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
The Last Supper Tour - Leonardo Da Vinci
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMilanWalking Tours - LombardyHistorical Tours - LombardyWalking Tours - FernoHistorical Tours - FernoWalking Tours - Lake ComoHistorical Tours - Lake ComoCategory
TicineseNavigli DistrictVia Monte NapoleoneLa Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)Ambrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)Leonardo3 MuseumCasa MilanLeonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology Fidenza VillageQuadrilatero d'OroAbbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo)StresaBagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)Leonardo’s Vineyard (Vigna di Leonardo)Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)Poldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli)Arch of Peace (Arco della Pace)Milan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)Palazzo LombardiaCorso Buenos Aires