- Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- Sightsee in the lakeside town of Como
- Cruise around Lake Como and look out for Villa d’Este
- Stop to explore the quaint streets of Bellagio
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our pick up times are shown as an interval "Starting from 7:30" means that we will pick up you at your hotel from 7:30 up to 8:00 in order to be in time for the beginning of the tour. Please be ready in your reception desk at 7.30 am.
The service includes pick up only and not drop off, drop off is in largo Cairoli 18
What To Expect
One of the largest lakes in Europe, Lake Como is also one of the most spectacular, set against a mountainous hinterland.
Stop to explore the lake’s main town of Como, and check out two of its historical attractions. Head inside the 11th-century Basilica di Sant’Abbondio, then visit the extravagant neoclassical Villa Olmo. Afterward, head into the historical center of Como to enjoy some free time.
Meet back up with your guide a little later, and set out on a cruise of the lake. Gaze at the plush villas that line the lake’s banks, and admire the decadence of Villa d’Este in Cernobbio; it’s a high-end hotel set amid tropical gardens.
Step back onto dry land at Bellagio, and enjoy some time at your leisure to explore. Wander the steep alleyways that lead up from the lake, and perhaps grab a gelato or coffee (own expense) in one of the town’s cafes.
Later, cruise to Cadenabbia, then board your coach for the journey back to Milan. Your day trip ends with a drop-off between Via Cusani and Largo Cairoli.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is formal
- Please note: you must notify the local tour operator about your hotel details at time of booking, by selecting one of the available hotels from the drop down menu at the check out. Failure to notify your hotel details at this time will result in an automatic cancellation of your reservation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zani Viaggi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Lake Como Day Trip from Milan with Hotel Pickup.