Explore our promoted experiences
- Save yourself the hassle of searching for hotels with prebooked accommodation
- Pay just one price with no hidden extras such as national park fees
- Learn about the region on walking tours of Como, Bergamo, Verona, and more
- Discover the local food with an apple and speck tasting session in the Dolomites
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers except 1-2 y.o. free
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Europeando Europa srl
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 7-Days Italian Lakes and the Dolomites Tour from Milan.