Are you interested in?
Milan Duomo Tours
217 Tours & Activities
243 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
136 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Discover the cosmopolitan city of Milan at night on this 3-hour family-friendly tour. Follow your guide through the key landmarks of the city such as Sforza Castle, Piazza Mercanti, the Duomo, and more as your kids engage in fun activities along the way. Learn about the history of the city from your informative guide and even enjoy a delicious slice of pizza and some gelato.
- Take a 3-hour family-friendly walking tour of Milan
- Visit key sights like Sforza Castle, the Duomo, and Teatro alla Scala
- Sample some delicious pizza and gelato along the way
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Professional kids friendly guide
Beverages (one drink per person)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointSforzesco Castle, Piazza Castello, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pinocchio Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Illuminated Milan Tour for Kids and Families with Gelato & Pizza?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the social distancing policy during Illuminated Milan Tour for Kids and Families with Gelato & Pizza?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 51738P44
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Walking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMilanFood Tours - LombardyWalking Tours - LombardyStreet Food Tours - LombardyFood Tours - FernoWalking Tours - FernoStreet Food Tours - FernoFood Tours - Lake ComoWalking Tours - Lake ComoStreet Food Tours - Lake ComoCategory
Bagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)Casa MilanVia della SpigaChurch of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie)10 Corso ComoSan Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro)Autodromo Nazionale MonzaQC TermemilanoChurch of San Bernardino alle Ossa (Santuario di San Bernardino alle Ossa)Quadrilatero d'OroLeonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology Porta NuovaLa Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)Fidenza VillageLeonardo’s Vineyard (Vigna di Leonardo)Royal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano)StresaPiazza FontanaMilan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)Piazza Gae Aulenti