7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a trip to Lake Como and enjoy a gastronomic experience during this full-day tour. Admire the beautiful scenery on the train ride from Milan to Como. Take a walking tour around the town’s key landmarks as you sample delicious treats such as Italian pastries, focaccia, gelato, homemade pasta, meats, and cheeses. Then hop aboard a boat for a scenic tour of the lake before heading back to the city.
- Enjoy a full-day gastronomic experience on this tour from Milan to Como
- Sample Italian treats like focaccia, gelato, homemade pasta, and more
- Take a boat ride around the like and admire the beautiful scenery
- All tickets, tastings, boat cruise, and tour guide are included
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip shared transfer
Coffee and/or Tea
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Piazzale Luigi Cadorna, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Near JUICEBAR in Cadorna Station at 8.45 am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY YOUR TRAVEL DIARY
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Food and Wine tour on Como Lake - small group tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Food and Wine tour on Como Lake - small group tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Food and Wine tour on Como Lake - small group tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Food and Wine tour on Como Lake - small group tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Food and Wine tour on Como Lake - small group tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursRail ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingMilanFood Tours - LombardyRail Tours - LombardyWine Tastings - LombardyFull-day Tours - LombardyFood Tours - FernoRail Tours - FernoWine Tastings - FernoFull-day Tours - FernoFood Tours - Lake ComoRail Tours - Lake ComoWine Tastings - Lake ComoFull-day Tours - Lake ComoCategory
Via Monte NapoleoneNavigli DistrictBranca Tower (Torre Branca)San Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro)Leonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology Poldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli)Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie)Piazza Mercanti Royal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano)Quadrilatero d'OroLa Scala Opera House (Teatro alla Scala)Codex AtlanticusMilan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano)Ambrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)QC TermemilanoVicolo dei LavandaiLake Orta (Lago di Orta)Leonardo3 MuseumStresaTicinese