10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation at disposal by deluxe vehicle and English speaking driver from/to Milan
English speaking guide
Admission entrance tickets
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We do provide pick-up transportation from all the hotels, B&B and facilities in Milan city centre.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code required to enter the places of worship in Como. Shorts or sleeveless tops are not allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- Not recommended for travelers with motor disabilities
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Love Holidays
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Private Tour to Como Lake and Lugano from Milan?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Private Tour to Como Lake and Lugano from Milan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Private Tour to Como Lake and Lugano from Milan?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Private Tour to Como Lake and Lugano from Milan?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Private Tour to Como Lake and Lugano from Milan
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchitecture ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMilanBus Tours - LombardyArchitecture Tours - LombardyHistorical Tours - LombardyFull-day Tours - LombardyBus Tours - FernoArchitecture Tours - FernoHistorical Tours - FernoFull-day Tours - FernoBus Tours - Lake ComoArchitecture Tours - Lake ComoHistorical Tours - Lake ComoFull-day Tours - Lake ComoCategory
Piazza Fontana Tours & TicketsFidenza Village Tours & TicketsTicinese Tours & TicketsBagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi) Tours & TicketsChurch of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro) Tours & TicketsPalazzo Lombardia Tours & TicketsRoyal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano) Tours & TicketsCorso Buenos Aires Tours & TicketsQC Termemilano Tours & TicketsLeonardo’s Vineyard (Vigna di Leonardo) Tours & TicketsMilan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni) Tours & TicketsSerravalle Designer Outlet Tours & TicketsLa Scala Opera House (Teatro alla Scala) Tours & TicketsVicolungo The Style Outlets Tours & TicketsLa Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano) Tours & TicketsPiazza Gae Aulenti Tours & TicketsCodex Atlanticus Tours & TicketsAmbrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana) Tours & TicketsLeonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology Tours & TicketsMuseo del Novecento Tours & Tickets