3 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Milan is known as Italy’s capital of fashion, but this cosmopolitan city also has a vibrant food scene. With this tour, discover the city’s best street food originating from regions across Italy. Stroll with your guide through the trendiest district in the city, sampling specialty sandwiches from Venice, focaccia from Liguria, and Sicilian pastries, as well as artisan cheeses and charcuterie washed down with wine.
- Discover the little-known street food scene in fashionable Milan
- Explore the trendy Brera neighborhood on foot with a guide
- Sample specialties from regions across Italy, both savory and sweet
- Taste gelato and other Italian delicacies famous across the globe
Saved to wishlist!
1 Bottled water
one beer, or glass of wine, or soft drinks
Pubblic Transport tickets - (Subway - Tram - Bus)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY FollowMI Around
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best Street Food Walking Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Best Street Food Walking Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Best Street Food Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Our advice -do not eat before the tour because during the tour you eat a lot." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews