- Private, full-day trip from Milan to the alpine Valtellina region
- Enjoy a scenic private car ride north to the shores of beautiful Lake Como
- Take a guided walking tour the lakeside village Varenna
- Enjoy an authentic Italian lunch at a local restaurant
- Learn about traditional winemaking techniques with a vineyard tour
- Taste Valtellina wines paired with salami and cheeses
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Departure & Return
Meeting point is inside the central station. We will send detailed instructions before the tour date!
Meeting point by the pier at 09:30 am
Take the 15 minute ride to Varenna for the 09:30 am meeting point by the pier
Take the 07:30 am boat to Varenna for the 09:30 am meeting point by the pier
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking are required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Maximum of 14 travelers
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY LUCAfromITALY
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "For the spa, all you need is a swimsuit, they provided everything else!" See review