3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Ticking off Milan’s many highlights on limited time can be a challenge. Maximize your time in the city on a segway tour, zipping with ease between landmarks including Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Piazza del Duomo, and Porta Garibaldi. Gain historical and cultural insight into the city from your professional guide, and benefit from the small-group size for a more intimate experience.
- Cover more distance in less time than possible by foot
- Forget the guidebook with insights provided by your guide
- Gain an overview of the city in just an afternoon
- Enjoy an alternative mode of sightseeing on a family-friendly excursion
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Via Giorgio Giulini, 2, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Segway Tour milan at Goga cafè
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Guided Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Milan Segway Tour - 3 Hours & half - afternoon?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Milan Segway Tour - 3 Hours & half - afternoon?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Milan Segway Tour - 3 Hours & half - afternoon
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursPhotography ToursArt ToursSegway ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMilanArchitecture Tours - LombardyPhotography Tours - LombardyArt Tours - LombardySegway Tours - LombardyHalf-day Tours - LombardyArchitecture Tours - FernoPhotography Tours - FernoArt Tours - FernoSegway Tours - FernoHalf-day Tours - FernoArchitecture Tours - Lake ComoPhotography Tours - Lake ComoArt Tours - Lake ComoSegway Tours - Lake ComoHalf-day Tours - Lake ComoCategory
Branca Tower (Torre Branca)Piazza Mercanti Serravalle Designer OutletArch of Peace (Arco della Pace)San Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)Piazza FontanaFidenza VillageLeonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology Corso Buenos AiresAbbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo)Museo del NovecentoTicinesePoldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli)Brera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera)Vicolungo The Style OutletsChurch of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)Columns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)Bagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)Via Monte NapoleoneAmbrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)