Are you interested in?
2 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
8 Tours & Activities
10 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Delving into Durham’s sights without a guide may leave you scratching the surface of their history, and missing important detail. Make the most of Durham’s UNESCO-protected riches and dive deeper into their past on this half-day guided tour. Explore Durham Castle, view 11th-century Durham Cathedral and its Open Treasure exhibition; and learn historical stories you’d likely never hear if sightseeing alone. A choice of departures gives useful flexibility.
- Discover ancient Durham’s highlights on a guided city walking tour
- Roam Durham Castle and the Cathedral with a guide to uncover their history
- See hidden gems and details that would be easy to overlook on your own
- Includes Castle and Cathedral Open Treasure entry, plus choice of time slots
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointRailway Station bus, Durham DH1 4RB, UK
Return DetailsCathedral, Durham DH1 3EP, UK
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We require a contact Mobile/cell phone for all customers to contact you on the day of your tour. This will ensure we can inform you of changes to meeting point or other information prior to your tour.
- Please contact us about any disabilities your group may have. We are able to customise tours for wheelchair and vision impairment
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Due to COVID-19 we ask all customers to maintain social distancing as per the United Kingdom Government guidelines
- Please contact us prior to booking if you have any health issues that you are worried would impact on your experience of the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Iles Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 10078P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMiddlesbroughFood Tours - YorkshireCity Tours - YorkshireWalking Tours - YorkshireMarkets - YorkshireHistorical Tours - YorkshireHalf-day Tours - YorkshireFood Tours - Newcastle-upon-TyneCity Tours - Newcastle-upon-TyneWalking Tours - Newcastle-upon-TyneMarkets - Newcastle-upon-TyneHistorical Tours - Newcastle-upon-TyneHalf-day Tours - Newcastle-upon-TyneFood Tours - YorkCity Tours - YorkWalking Tours - YorkMarkets - YorkHistorical Tours - YorkHalf-day Tours - YorkCategory