1 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Miami has a strong rollerblading community and is a great place to practice the sport. Rent a pair for yourself and explore South Beach on your own. Cruise past landmarks like the Delano, Fountainbleu, and Nikki Beach Club, or just enjoy the fresh air and exercise. Rentals are available for one or more hours, and the rental office can provide tips of specific places to do on your excursion.
- Rollerblade rental in South Beach, Miami
- Family-friendly activity
- Rent for one or multiple hours
- Explore on your own while getting some exercise
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Wrist, knee and elbow pads
Departure & Return
1401 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY South Florida Trikke Segway and Bikes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rollerblade Rental in Miami Beach?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Rollerblade Rental in Miami Beach?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rollerblade Rental in Miami Beach?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rollerblade Rental in Miami Beach?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Self-guided Tours & RentalsTours & SightseeingMiamiSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - FloridaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Fort LauderdaleSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Boca RatonCategory
Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science)Miami SeaquariumSouth Pointe ParkWorld Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)Bill Baggs Cape Florida State ParkArt Deco Historic DistrictMiami Washington AvenueBass Museum of ArtHolocaust Memorial Miami BeachCoral GablesJungle IslandVizcaya Museum and Gardens Homestead-Miami SpeedwayRickenbacker TrailOleta River State ParkAventura MallWynwood WallsDolphin MallWynwood