- Maximize time with a day trip from Miami to Key West
- Check out views of the Florida Keys including Seven Mile Bridge
- Skip the hassle of a rental car and parking in Key West
- Explore the city at your leisure
Departure & Return
Please CALL OR EMAIL US AFTER BOOKING TO CONFIRM "YOUR" PICK UP LOCATION AND PICK UP TIME. ** Pick up time varies based on hotel location between 6:00 AM to 7:30 AM (In Miami)**
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The infant doesn't pay, if they don't occupy seat! If they go in your lap, then we don't need to charge for usage of seat.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY TRAVEL TO KEY WEST
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms