Departure & Return
Meet Magic Air Tours' pilot at CR Aviation, located inside Miami Executive Airport. Address: 14359 SW 127 ST, building 109 - Miami, FL 33186
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time for check in.
- Late arrival of your scheduled departure time is considered 'No Show' and payment will be forfeited.
- It is required a minimum of 2 people per booking.
- Only handbags or camera bags are allowed on the flight.
- Due to weight restrictions, the maximum weight per person is 280 pounds (129 kg).
- This experience requires good weather. If the pilot decides to cancel it due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Must show a valid photo ID ( Passport or Drivers License).
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers with more than 34 weeks pregnancy.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Magic Air Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Miami Sunset Air Tour - 50 min - Private .