- 30-minute Everglades airboat ride
- Enjoy an alligator show and demonstration with time to wander through a jungle walking trail
- See the fabulous Miami skyline by boat
- Cruise around Fisher Island, Star Island and more on your Biscayne Bay Cruise
- Enjoy the fully narrated, bilingual sightseeing cruise
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Gray Line Miami Offers pickups at over 200 hotels in the Miami Beach and Downtown Miami areas, if your hotel is not listed please enter it manually and call us to confirm pickup time
Hotel pickups commence prior to ticketed departure time, you must contact Gray Line Miami to verify your exact pickup time.
Hotel Pickups are outside by the main entrance. If you do not see the driver you may call Toll free 1.877.643.1258 or local 786.235.2775
What To Expect
On this guided, 30-minute excursion through the Everglades, skim along the grassy water while listening to fun facts and learning about the area’s subtropical ecosystem from the experienced captain. Look for a variety of wildlife, like alligators, fish, turtles and wading birds in their natural habitat, an exciting and unspoiled wilderness. After the airboat ride, spend a couple hours at Everglades National Park. Walk along a jungle trail filled with crocodile exhibits, see an alligator wildlife show and more.
Then return to Miami for a 90-minute cruise along beautiful Biscayne Bay. Enjoy the view of Miami’s sun-splashed skyline, plus Fisher Island, Miami Beach, the Port of Miami's cruise ship and cargo districts and much more. Check out the high-rise hotels and condos plus the spectacular multi-million-dollar ocean front homes that line Miami Beach. And don’t forget to look down into the crystal clear water for the exotic marine life, like manatees, dolphins, manta rays and more.
Take a seat on the outer deck with a panoramic view or head downstairs to the enclosed, air-conditioned cabin. Soft drinks, beer, wine, cocktails and snacks are available for purchase on board the boat.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 2 years old. Child must sit on parents lap and there are no seat belts
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Post COVID-19 Policy- All passengers over 8 years old will be required to wear face masks when inside the buses and indoor any facility (such as gift shops, cafeterias, etc). Hand Sanitizer stations will be provided onboard the buses and on the parks, museums We will operate at 80% capacity, same as parks and museums. Staff will put forth extra efforts to clean, sanitize, and encourage social distancing among visitors and buses will be cleaned between each tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Miami
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Florida Everglades Airboat Adventure plus Miami Biscayne Bay Cruise.