- Full-day Everglades cruise, hike, and airboat tour with master naturalist
- 1-hour airboat ride into River of Grass to see alligators and more up-close
- 1-hour cruise in Ten Thousand Islands to spot manatees, dolphins, and birds
- Visit a Native tree island village and historical trading post
- Includes wildlife-spotting experiences in Big Cypress; plus delicious lunch
Departure & Return
IF YOU DO NOT REQUIRE HOTEL PICK UP, Please call us at 954-673-6647 to arrange a convenient meeting spot. If you are meeting us out there, the meeting time will be 8:30 a.m.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options are also available for lunch
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild Lime Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Everglades National Park Biologist Led Adventure: Cruise, Hike + Airboat.