1 hour (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Swap sunbathing for something a bit more adventurous—a stand-up paddleboarding (SUP) experience for four people in Miami. Start with the perk of free on-site parking, and then begin your SUP experience. Conveniently, stand-up paddleboards, life jackets, and leashes are provided—so all you need to do is get out in the water and have fun. Paddle along the bay, look out for marine life, and improve your SUP skills at the same time.
- A fun stand-up paddleboarding experience with safety equipment provided
- Ideal activity for friends or families—the experience is for four people
- See beautiful Miami coastal views—such as Biscayne Bay
- Look out for local wildlife such as dolphins, manatees, and fish
Saved to wishlist!
1-Hour Stand Up Paddleboard for 4 people. Life jackets and leashes. Free parking on premises
Departure & Return
3602 Rickenbacker Causeway, Miami, FL 33149, USA
Just in front of MAST Academy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/13/2020 - 12/22/2022
|Monday:||11:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||11:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||11:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||11:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||11:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- All travelers will be required to sign a waiver before starting. 18 y-o and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bluepoint SUP
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1-Hr Stand up paddling x 4 in Miami ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 1-Hr Stand up paddling x 4 in Miami ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during 1-Hr Stand up paddling x 4 in Miami ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
1-Hr Stand up paddling x 4 in Miami
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesMiamiStand Up Paddleboarding - FloridaStand Up Paddleboarding - Fort LauderdaleStand Up Paddleboarding - Boca RatonCategory
Coconut Grove Tours & TicketsMiami Washington Avenue Tours & TicketsZoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens) Tours & TicketsFisher Island Tours & TicketsSouth Pointe Park Tours & TicketsHomestead-Miami Speedway Tours & TicketsDolphin Mall Tours & TicketsCoral Gables Tours & TicketsMango's Tropical Café Tours & TicketsPérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) Tours & TicketsNew World Center Tours & TicketsBass Museum of Art Tours & TicketsArt Deco Historic District Tours & TicketsAventura Mall Tours & TicketsVizcaya Museum and Gardens Tours & TicketsMiami Cruise Port (PortMiami) Tours & TicketsOleta River State Park Tours & TicketsHolocaust Memorial Miami Beach Tours & TicketsCoral Castle Museum Tours & TicketsBill Baggs Cape Florida State Park Tours & Tickets