1 to 5 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
Explore Teotihuacán with a private guide on this excursion to the famous archaeological site. You'll travel from your Mexico City hotel by private vehicle, arriving early enough to avoid the midday crowds. You will tour the area with a certified guide, who will tell you everything there is to know about Mayan history. After your visit, you will be able to try local drinks such as tequila and mescal before returning to Mexico City.
- Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle
- A local guide will lead the way
- Lunch and mezcal and tequila tastings are included
- It is a private tour just for you and your group
Saved to wishlist!
If you stay in Santa Fe the pick up has an extra charge of $ 600 MXN pesos
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
We pick up at any Hotel or Airbnb in Mexico City that is in the Historic Center, Rome, Condesa, Polanco.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY YouTours CDMX
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Teotihuacan: City of the Gods Private Tour From Mexico City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Teotihuacan: City of the Gods Private Tour From Mexico City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Teotihuacan: City of the Gods Private Tour From Mexico City?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Go early and you will miss the crowds and some of the heat." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews