Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Half-day tour of Mexico City
- Walk around the Zocalo, which was center of the Aztec city of Tenochtitlan
- Visit the National Palace, Metropolitan Cathedral, and National Museum of Anthropology
- Hear commentary about Mexico City from the time of the Aztecs to the present
- Includes guide, entrance fees, transportation by minivan, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel information is very important, without it we can not provide pickup time.
We can pick up/drop off in any hotel or Airbnb located in Zona Rosa, Zocalo, Reforma, Roma, Condesa and Polanco área in Mexico City.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately, and use comfortable shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- National Palace may not be available by government order without previous notification. During the current pandemic, Bellas Artes and Cathedral may be closed for tourists.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Encuentro T
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Mexico City Tour with Anthropology Museum .