- Enjoy grand views of the Greek countryside from your seat on the train
- Get around the monasteries in an air-conditioned minivan with your small group
- Upload your photos as you go: Wi-Fi provided on your tour transport
Departure & Return
Head to Athens railway station by your own and you must be there at 07.00 in order to complete the boarding procedure on time. When you will reach Kalabaka'a trainstation one of our partners will be there holding a signboard with your name written on it
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Pets are not allowed to enter the monasteries.
- Due to the current and worldwide status of the recent COVID-19, the monastic community and, thus, the Monasteries of the Meteora region will stop the provision of skirts and shawls to the visitors. Therefore, all visitors are required to be dressed accordingly: Men are prohibited to wear any sleeveless shirt, andshorts above the knee; Ladies are prohibited to wear any skirts above the knee. All previous clothing will deny any visitor’s entry to the monasteries. tank tops or sleeveless shirts for anyone. You can use the garments provided within the monasteries if you have any of the above to cover up. There are no issues with sandals or other footwear.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Meteora Rocks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff