4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore our promoted experiences
Get set for an adrenaline-fuelled adventure and experience the stunning countryside around Meteora on this 4-hour white-water rafting tour from Kastraki. Paddle your way down the Ionas River, cruise through gentle rapids and thrilling bends, and enjoy a unique view of the UNESCO-listed Meteora rocks.
- 4-hour Meteora white-water rafting excursion from Kastraki
- Get your adrenaline pumping white water rafting along the Ionas River
- See the UNESCO World Heritage site of Meteora from a unique perspective
- No experience necessary: full instruction and all equipment provided
Saved to wishlist!
All necessary equipment (neopren wetsuit, lifejacket, helmet, waterproof jacket, paddle)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
English speaking guide
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Departure & Return
Epar.Od. Kalampakas-Krias Vrisis, Kalampaka 422 00, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Age 8 years and above
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY TREKKING HELLAS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Hour Meteora White-Water Rafting Excursion from Kastraki?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Hour Meteora White-Water Rafting Excursion from Kastraki?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Hour Meteora White-Water Rafting Excursion from Kastraki?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9238P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesMeteoraExtreme - ThessalonikiRafting - ThessalonikiWhite Water Rafting - ThessalonikiExtreme - HalkidikiRafting - HalkidikiWhite Water Rafting - HalkidikiExtreme - VolosRafting - VolosWhite Water Rafting - VolosCategory