6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Local seasonal organic fruits-Soutzouki local delicacy
Mushroom tasting-Taste three different varieties of pies
Local cheese tasting-Taste authentic Greek yogurt with local honey and walnuts
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel Lobby hotel in Kalampaka or Kastraki
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MTM D.M.C Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Meteora Food and Wine Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Meteora Food and Wine Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Meteora Food and Wine Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Meteora Food and Wine Private Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMeteoraFood Tours - ThessalonikiBus Tours - ThessalonikiWine Tastings - ThessalonikiHalf-day Tours - ThessalonikiFood Tours - HalkidikiBus Tours - HalkidikiWine Tastings - HalkidikiHalf-day Tours - HalkidikiFood Tours - VolosBus Tours - VolosWine Tastings - VolosHalf-day Tours - VolosCategory