4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
WiFi on board
Pick-up and drop off from any hotel in Kalabaka
Pick-up and drop off from any hotel in Kastraki
All Fees and Taxes
Pick-up and drop-off services from AirBNB appartments in Kalambaka or Kastraki.
Monasteries entrance fees is not included and it 3€ per person.
If your accomondation is not located in Kalabaka or Kastraki we are not providing pick up service.
Guided tour inside the monastery at an extra cost
Departure & Return
Ioanninon 8, Kalampaka 422 00, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to the current and worldwide status of the recent COVID-19, the monastic community and, thus, the Monasteries of the Meteora region will stop the provision of skirts and shawls to the visitors. Therefore, all visitors are required to be dressed accordingly: Men are prohibited to wear any sleeveless shirt, andshorts above the knee; Ladies are prohibited to wear any skirts above the knee. All previous clothing will deny any visitor’s entry to the monasteries.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Meteora Rocks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-hours Monasteries Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-hours Monasteries Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-hours Monasteries Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-hours Monasteries Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 112958P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMeteoraBus Tours - ThessalonikiArchaeology Tours - ThessalonikiHistorical Tours - ThessalonikiHalf-day Tours - ThessalonikiBus Tours - HalkidikiArchaeology Tours - HalkidikiHistorical Tours - HalkidikiHalf-day Tours - HalkidikiBus Tours - VolosArchaeology Tours - VolosHistorical Tours - VolosHalf-day Tours - VolosCategory