Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Great overview of the city
- Professional guide provides historical and cultural information
- Relax aboard a colorful bus while you see the sights
- Family-friendly activity for all ages
Departure & Return
El Carnavalito main office: street 55 # 504 by 60 and 62, Park Santa Lucia, Merida, Yucatan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Note: Please advise your desired departure time at time of booking. Available times are: 1pm and 4pm from Monday to Satuday and 1pm or 3pm on Sundays
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Turitransmerida tour operator & Dmc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Slatted wood seats are a little uncomfortable but add charm to open air bus." See review