8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience top Yucatan sights all in one day on this small-group tour from Merida. Wake up bright and early to visit one of the New 7 Wonders of the World, Chichen Itza, before the crowds arrive. Learn about the history, customs, and culture of the ancient Mayans, and then head to a local cenote for a swim. Conclude your day at the Las Coloradas pink lagoon, home to pink flamingoes.
- Enjoy a jam-packed itinerary without the stress of planning
- Explore UNESCO World Heritage Site — Chichen Itza
- Travel between stops in air-conditioned comfort
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Biosphere reserve fee to observe pink flamingos in their natural habitat
Specialized licensed tour guide
Entry fee to Chichen Itza
Entry fee to Cenote
Departure & Return
C. 58, Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
Cathedral of Merida downtown in the main square
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Chichen Itza $500 pesos Cenote $80 pesos Prices per person
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY ECOEXPEDITIONSMEXICO
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chichen Itza, the Pink lagoon and Pink flamingos?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Chichen Itza, the Pink lagoon and Pink flamingos?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chichen Itza, the Pink lagoon and Pink flamingos?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chichen Itza, the Pink lagoon and Pink flamingos?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Chichen Itza, the Pink lagoon and Pink flamingos
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMeridaBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - TulumFull-day Tours - TulumBus Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenCategory