Are you interested in?
76 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
174 Tours & Activities
113 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Travel to the modest village of Becal to visit a 17th-century church and learn about the process of making Panama hats from jipijapa, a fiber made from palm fronds. Then visit the ancient walled city of Campeche, which once served as a fortress to ward off pirate attacks from the Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy free time for lunch and shopping before heading back to Merida.
- Visit Becal and Campeche
- Mix of group activities and free time
- Driver and professional guide included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Meals and Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick Up will be at any hotel in Mérida Yucatán.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 14768P23
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMeridaBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - TulumHistorical Tours - TulumFull-day Tours - TulumBus Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenCategory