Explore our promoted experiences
- Catamaran cruise around Menorca’s coasts from Fornells
- Sail around Menorca’s northern marine reserve on a modern catamaran
- Absorb the sea breezes as you cruise by rugged cliffs, beaches, and pine-sprinkled shores
- Drop anchor at hidden coves and bays to swim or snorkel
- Enjoy complimentary snacks and beverages, and make use of the supplied snorkel equipment
- Choose a morning or afternoon departure
- Small-group cruise limited to a maximum of 10–12 people for an intimate atmosphere
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Once aboard, get a safety briefing and hear about the route ahead. Your skipper decides the itinerary daily according to the weather conditions, so your catamaran will never follow the exact same route.
Admire the views of pretty Fornells as you hit the open sea, and cruise around the marine-reserve waters of northern Menorca. Your route could take you westward to Cala Pregonda or east to the scenic shores of Cala Mongofre.
Along the way, admire the rocky cliffs and pine-covered headlands, and drop anchor at hidden coves and beaches only accessible by sea. Here, just de-stress and sunbathe on deck, or jump into the translucent waters to swim or snorkel.
As you sail and relax, enjoy the friendly, small-group atmosphere, chat to the crew, and dip into the complimentary refreshments. Your cruise ends when you dock and disembark at Fornells.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY KATAYAK MENORCA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- "the best place to take a catamaran tour of Menorca." See review