8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Memphis’ music scene is legendary, and the city’s most famous musical icon has to be Elvis Presley. On this private walking tour, explore the city in the footsteps of Elvis, and visit sites such as his childhood home and the studio where he signed his first contract. After lunch (own expense) at a local diner, transfer by Uber with your guide to Graceland, and discover the star’s lavish mansion on a guided tour.
- Elvis-inspired walking tour of downtown Memphis
- Comfortable round-trip transport to Graceland by Uber
- Skip-the-line tickets: avoid the long lines at Graceland
- Private tour: enjoy the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
A friendly, professional tour guide for your own private group
Plenty of time to take photos of your favourite places
Skip the line Graceland tickets (non refundable)
Departure & Return
119 Riverside Dr , 119 Riverside Dr, Memphis, TN 38103, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Please meet at the specified meeting location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel Curious
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Walking Tour of Memphis with skip-the-line Graceland Tickets?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Walking Tour of Memphis with skip-the-line Graceland Tickets?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Walking Tour of Memphis with skip-the-line Graceland Tickets?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMemphisCity Tours - TennesseeWalking Tours - TennesseeFull-day Tours - TennesseeCategory